Tuesday 3 March 2009

Watch Sheff Wed v Reading Online - Live HD Stream

Venue: Hillsborough Date: Tuesday, 3 March Kick-off: 1945 GMT




Sheffield Wednesday are expected to be unchanged from the side that won 4-2 at Burnley on Saturday.

Captain Richard Wood may have to settle for a place on the bench whilst Akpo Sodje could also be included.

Reading boss Steve Coppell has no new injury or suspension concerns for the trip but is expected to make changes.

A 1-0 defeat to Nottingham Forest at the weekend made it just one goal in six games, so Leroy Lita and Noel Hunt are vying for places up front.

Sheffield Wednesday manager Brian Laws told BBC Radio Sheffield:

"Maybe it's a good time to be playing Reading who have struggled for results recently but we must not forget that they have quality players who can hurt you.

"I am sure things will start dropping for them soon, hopefully not against us.

"We want to be positive and I think we showed that at Burnley on Saturday. If we keep playing like that who knows where it will take us."

Reading manager Steve Coppell told BBC Radio Berkshire:

"With three home games at the beginning of the month, you would have thought that would have suited us fine, given our home record.

"But looking back at the month, it's been a disaster for us. It might be a relief to go away from home.

"I don't see any reason to change that. I'd much rather play our way than to cower and sink into our shell and try to nick things. I've got good enough players to be able to win games and I like to give them the opportunity to do that.

"With 13 games to go, I still wouldn't change places with any other manager and I wouldn't change many of my team, that's for sure."